8570 Compliance Training
DoD 8570 Directive
In August, 2004 the US Department of Defense's (DoD) Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program signed Directive 8570 which requires every part-time or full-time DoD employee and any contractor working with the DoD to possess certain Information Assurance training and certifications. The Directive makes certain that Information Assurance personnel meet training and certification requirements related to their IT security job functions.
The goal of the Directive is a uniform, professional Information Assurance workforce with the knowledge and skills to effectively prevent and respond to attacks against DoD information, information systems and information infrastructures. The efforts of this program and Directive 8570 will enable the DoD to properly place Information Assurance personnel according to their skills.
To view the 8570 Directive click here:
WHAT DOES DOD 8570 MEAN TO ME?
Department of Defense Directive 8570 (DoDD 8570) provides guidance and procedures for the training, certification and management of all government employees who conduct Information Assurance functions in assigned duty positions. These individuals are required to carry an approved certification for their particular job classification. Training is required for all personnel that have access to any information system and preform any security function with the DoD. The Directive authorizes units to request funds to train current personnel to the level needed to perform their job functions.
OUR IT-BOOTCAMP PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Only 1 week of training required for Security+, Network+ or A+ training
- We test you on the material for these classes immediately after training you
- We guarantee your passing of the certification test – or we will pay for you to re-test
- We cover everything needed for the class at your location, or a convenient local location – there is no need to travel
- This class provides training that will improve students technical skills and provide a stronger base to build on
Why our classes are the best choice
DGR Systems offers government and DoD agencies solutions to meet the compliance requirements of the DoD Directive 8570, which call on federal government and DoD agencies to demonstrate and prove that personnel are competent in IT security.
Our programs focus on building IT skills for government personnel who administer or encounter secure government IT systems within federal government agencies and the U.S. Department of Defense. DGR Systems can work with your agency personnel to help them meet Directive 8570 requirements by achieving both IT training and certifications compliant with regulations.
At DGR Systems, we are dedicated to working with our clients to help them become compliant with the mandated IT and Security certification standards in a timely and cost effective manner.
IT Bootcamp Classes
- Provide Training and Testing
- Certified Trainer in a Convenient Location
- Guaranteed Certification!
- We Can Bring the Training to You
- Proven Results in the DoD Community
- We Accept Government Procurement Cards